Apr 2, 2011

am I lucky to have you?

never say never
it's a right way!!
i've got my paradise!!thank to ALLAH..
if something we never want to become a reality, we must strive toget it ..
surrender is the key to our continued failure to achieve goals in life..
we need someone who can inspire us to continue to pursue thegoal ..
maybe friends, parents, teachers or relatives .. but in school,teachers and friends is a priority for us to refer ..
I am grateful and proud in my life, I have a friend who can be together in love or sad .. they always give the words of the spirit when I'm losing .. and together we share a personal success.
we never feel jealous or vindictive to each other ..
We also need each other to ensure that what we want to have perfection in our eyes and the eyes of others ..
no one can separate the friendship and camaraderie we ..
only death that separates us ..
I love you all ...

1 comment:

♥WEIYDAWEINGWAFFA♥ said...

salam singgah dari mummyweiyda♥
nice entry♥
eppy blogging ya!!♥
‎(◕‿◕✿)

Kalo free meh ler singgah my blog..--> mummylovers blog